Silkworm Selects – 17.6oz
– Exacting amounts of specially selected color enhancing ingredients promote vivid coloration.
– Highly digestible and easily assimilated
– No negative impact to the Shiroji.
– Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
– Use in water temperatures above 68℉.
– Floating pellet.
– Regularly monitor your temperature and adjust feedings as required. Never over feed.
Above 68°F (20°C)
– Silkworm Selects should comprise 20% to 40% of total amount fed and be mixed with the other Hikari koi diets. Using this mix, feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
Below 68°F (20°C)
– We strongly recommend using Silkworm Selects primarily as a treat comprising no more than 10% of the total amount fed. For colder temperatures we recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ.