The ProEco Products SP 8000 Waterfall Pump also utilizes asynchronous technology which means that it is electronically controllable. The benefit of being electronically controllable is that the output is completely adjustable and the pump only uses the power necessary for the desired flow. Thermal protection is built into the SP 8000 Waterfall Pump to ensure that the pump will protect itself from thermal damage.
The ProEco Products SP 8000 Waterfall Pump also includes a pre-filter to prevent the pump intake from clogging.
- 33 ft. power cord models
- Asynchronous motor
- Can be electronically controlled by means of a dimmer switch
- Hybrid mag drive pump
- Pre-filter included
- The ProEco Products SP 8000 Waterfall Pump is thermally protected
- Low power consumption
- Inline capable (with a flooded suction)
- Oil-free – eliminates the risk of contamination of aquatic life
- The ProEco Products SP 8000 Waterfall Pump must be plugged into a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- The ProEco Products SP 8000 Waterfall Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or saltwater