1 Gallon bacteria + 8 - 2 oz packets enzymes
Will Get Your Pond Water Ready for a Clean & Clear Spring!
MICROBE-LIFT/Autumn / Winter Prep helps accelerate the decomposition of leaves, sediment and other organic matter during the fall and winter months.MICROBE-LIFT/Autumn / Winter Prep will also jump start your pond to a healthier environment in the spring.
MICROBE-LIFT/Autumn / Winter Prep is a two-part system of liquid bacteria and dry, water soluble packets containing a blend of cellulase enzymes, cellulase-producing bacteria and a cold weather bacteria. The cellulase enzymes, along with the cellulase-producing bacteria, are the key to accelerating the breakdown of leaves, organic sediment and sludge all winter long. The cold weather bacteria and liquid bacteria take care of the initial breakdown by-products.
Continues to provide sustained biological activity even in water temperatures under 40°F. (4°C.)
- Contains psychrophilic strains (cold weather bacteria)
- If frozen, bacteria will remain effective after thawing out
- Effective in darker conditions (under ice and snow)
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system for your fish during the winter months
- 32 oz. Bacteria & 4 pcs. - 2 oz. packets (AUTPREP)
- 1 gallon Bacteria & 8 pcs. - 2 oz. packets (AUTPREPGK)
- 32 oz. Bacteria & 4 pcs. - 2 oz. packets (AWP32F) - Bilingual French & English packaging.